Fall is officially here. We soaked up one last weekend of fishing last weekend and it was COLD. The forecast said it would be about 50* but while we were out it was only about 35*. The sunrise was gorgeous though.
We have a few things on our fall bucket list that we are hoping to squeeze in before it gets too cold.
- GO TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH-I told Brylee we could get some pumpkins to carve this year. I think we have skipped carving the last few years and opted for painting pumpkins. She is pretty excited about it.
- CARVE PUMPKINS
- GO TO A CORN MAZE
- BAKE A FALL STYLE DESSERT-either pumpkin pie or apple crisp.
- DECORATE FOR HALLOWEEN
- PICK OUT/MAKE A HALLOWEEN COSTUME
- MAKE A HALLOWEEN THEMED MEAL
- HAVE A HOCUS POCUS PARTY-Brylee has never seen Hocus Pocus and we plan on doing that for a family movie night one night. We will make some fun decor and festive food to go along with it.
- MAKE APPLE CIDER
- GO TRICK OR TREATING
What’s on your Fall Bucket List?